Basilea Pharmaceutica AG (OTCMKTS:BPMUF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 258,800 shares, a drop of 9.0% from the October 15th total of 284,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2,588.0 days.
Basilea Pharmaceutica Price Performance
Shares of BPMUF opened at $41.00 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 2.38, a current ratio of 2.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.55. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $46.04 and its 200 day simple moving average is $48.76. Basilea Pharmaceutica has a twelve month low of $41.00 and a twelve month high of $41.00.
Basilea Pharmaceutica Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Basilea Pharmaceutica
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Basilea Pharmaceutica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Basilea Pharmaceutica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.