Baytex Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:BTEGF – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $3.67 and last traded at $3.77, with a volume of 9901306 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.90.
Baytex Energy Trading Up 4.2 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $4.21 and its 200 day moving average price is $3.80. The company has a current ratio of 0.81, a quick ratio of 0.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40. The stock has a market cap of $2.14 billion, a P/E ratio of 2.67 and a beta of 2.16.
About Baytex Energy
Baytex Energy Corp. operates as an oil & gas exploration and production company. It engages in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Eagle Ford in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Baytex Energy
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Baytex Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Baytex Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.