GWA Group Limited (ASX:GWA – Get Free Report) insider Bernadette Inglis bought 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 10th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$1.86 ($1.18) per share, with a total value of A$18,590.00 ($11,840.76).
GWA Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 69.57, a quick ratio of 0.94 and a current ratio of 1.85.
About GWA Group
- Five stocks we like better than GWA Group
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for GWA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GWA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.