boohoo group plc (OTCMKTS:BHHOF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,735,900 shares, a drop of 5.2% from the October 15th total of 2,887,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
boohoo group Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS BHHOF opened at $0.45 on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.45 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.45. boohoo group has a 1-year low of $0.44 and a 1-year high of $0.63.
About boohoo group
- Five stocks we like better than boohoo group
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for boohoo group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for boohoo group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.