Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund (TSE:BPF.UN – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, November 20th, TickerTech reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of 0.107 per share on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $1.28 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 8.18%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 20th.
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Stock Down 0.1 %
Shares of BPF.UN opened at C$15.69 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of C$333.88 million, a PE ratio of 11.45 and a beta of 1.64. Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund has a 1 year low of C$14.45 and a 1 year high of C$16.84. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 43.62, a quick ratio of 17.13 and a current ratio of 25.63. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$15.23 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$15.96.
About Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund
- Five stocks we like better than Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.