Brembo S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:BRBOF – Get Free Report) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 545,200 shares, a growth of 9.3% from the October 15th total of 498,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 778.9 days.
Brembo Price Performance
Shares of BRBOF stock opened at $12.14 on Friday. Brembo has a 12-month low of $10.86 and a 12-month high of $12.14. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $13.34 and a 200-day moving average of $14.42.
Brembo Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Brembo
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Brembo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brembo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.