Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:BHFAL – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 17th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 1st will be given a dividend of 0.3906 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $1.56 annualized dividend and a yield of 7.42%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 30th. This is a boost from Brighthouse Financial’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.39.
Brighthouse Financial Stock Down 0.1 %
BHFAL opened at $21.05 on Friday. Brighthouse Financial has a 1-year low of $19.10 and a 1-year high of $25.57. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $21.65 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $22.54.
About Brighthouse Financial
- Five stocks we like better than Brighthouse Financial
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Brighthouse Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brighthouse Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.