Centurion Minerals Ltd. (CVE:CTN – Get Free Report) shares dropped 33.3% on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$0.01 and last traded at C$0.01. Approximately 101,002 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 111% from the average daily volume of 47,930 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.02.
Centurion Minerals Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is C$0.01 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.02. The firm has a market capitalization of C$314,700.00, a PE ratio of -0.20 and a beta of 0.64.
About Centurion Minerals
Centurion Minerals Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada and Argentina. The company focuses on identifying, developing, and marketing of calcium sulfate dihydrate, a mineral fertilizer and soil conditioner for the markets of Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Brazil, and Chile.
- Five stocks we like better than Centurion Minerals
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Centurion Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centurion Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.