Close Brothers Group plc (OTCMKTS:CBGPF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 241,900 shares, a decrease of 6.8% from the October 15th total of 259,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Close Brothers Group Stock Performance
CBGPF stock opened at $10.21 on Friday. Close Brothers Group has a 1-year low of $11.52 and a 1-year high of $11.52. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $10.51 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $11.07.
Close Brothers Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Close Brothers Group
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Close Brothers Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Close Brothers Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.