Cryptoblox Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:CRYBF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 389,000 shares, a drop of 7.0% from the October 15th total of 418,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,075,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Cryptoblox Technologies Stock Performance
Shares of CRYBF opened at $0.01 on Friday. Cryptoblox Technologies has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.03. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.03 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.07.
About Cryptoblox Technologies
- Five stocks we like better than Cryptoblox Technologies
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Cryptoblox Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cryptoblox Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.