DATA Communications Management Corp. (OTCMKTS:DCMDF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,800 shares, a decline of 7.5% from the October 15th total of 10,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 33,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
DATA Communications Management Stock Performance
Shares of DCMDF opened at $2.01 on Friday. DATA Communications Management has a 12 month low of $0.98 and a 12 month high of $2.81. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $2.12 and a 200 day moving average price of $2.22.
DATA Communications Management Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than DATA Communications Management
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for DATA Communications Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DATA Communications Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.