EQT Holdings Limited (ASX:EQT – Get Free Report) insider David Sedgwick acquired 1,174 shares of EQT stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 10th. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$24.93 ($15.88) per share, with a total value of A$29,266.65 ($18,641.18).
David Sedgwick also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 9th, David Sedgwick bought 358 shares of EQT stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$27.16 ($17.30) per share, with a total value of A$9,722.92 ($6,192.94).
EQT Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 15.13, a quick ratio of 8.74 and a current ratio of 6.89.
EQT Increases Dividend
EQT Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides philanthropic, trust executor, and investment services in Australia, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. It operates through three segments: Trustee and Wealth Services, Superannuation Trustee Services, and Corporate Trustee Services. The company offers estate planning and management; charitable, compensation, community, and personal trust services; and asset and wealth management, and advisory services.
- Five stocks we like better than EQT
- What is a Special Dividend?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for EQT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EQT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.