Genesis Land Development Corp. (TSE:GDC – Get Free Report) declared a None dividend on Wednesday, November 8th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, November 21st will be paid a dividend of 0.085 per share on Friday, December 8th. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, November 20th.
Genesis Land Development Trading Down 1.3 %
GDC stock opened at C$2.35 on Friday. The company has a market cap of C$133.60 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.69 and a beta of 0.99. The company has a quick ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 5.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 25.77. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of C$2.31 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$2.19. Genesis Land Development has a 52 week low of C$1.83 and a 52 week high of C$2.50.
Genesis Land Development Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Genesis Land Development
- Consumer Staples Stocks, Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Land Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Land Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.