Genesis Land Development Corp. (TSE:GDC – Get Free Report) announced a None dividend on Wednesday, November 8th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, November 21st will be paid a dividend of 0.085 per share on Friday, December 8th. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, November 20th.
Genesis Land Development Price Performance
Shares of TSE:GDC opened at C$2.35 on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of C$2.31 and a 200 day moving average price of C$2.19. Genesis Land Development has a twelve month low of C$1.83 and a twelve month high of C$2.50. The company has a market cap of C$133.60 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.69 and a beta of 0.99. The company has a quick ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 5.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 25.77.
About Genesis Land Development
- Five stocks we like better than Genesis Land Development
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Land Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Land Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.