GrainCorp Limited (ASX:GNC – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Friday, November 17th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, December 13th will be given a dividend of 0.30 per share on Wednesday, December 13th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.81%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 28th.
GrainCorp Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.58, a current ratio of 1.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 123.25.
- Five stocks we like better than GrainCorp
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for GrainCorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GrainCorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.