Hang Lung Properties Limited (OTCMKTS:HLPPY – Get Free Report) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 108,400 shares, a drop of 6.2% from the October 15th total of 115,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 464,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Hang Lung Properties Trading Up 0.8 %
OTCMKTS HLPPY opened at $7.14 on Friday. Hang Lung Properties has a 1 year low of $6.19 and a 1 year high of $10.34. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $6.76 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $7.29.
Hang Lung Properties Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Hang Lung Properties
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Hang Lung Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hang Lung Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.