Huhtamäki Oyj (OTCMKTS:HOYFF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 88,100 shares, a decrease of 5.9% from the October 15th total of 93,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Huhtamäki Oyj Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:HOYFF remained flat at $35.00 on Friday. Huhtamäki Oyj has a fifty-two week low of $31.00 and a fifty-two week high of $36.37. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $31.56 and its 200 day simple moving average is $33.46.
Huhtamäki Oyj Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Huhtamäki Oyj
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Huhtamäki Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Huhtamäki Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.