JPMorgan Global Growth & Income plc (LON:JGGI – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 23rd will be paid a dividend of GBX 4.61 ($0.06) per share on Friday, January 5th. This represents a yield of 0.95%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 23rd. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
JPMorgan Global Growth & Income Stock Performance
Shares of LON JGGI opened at GBX 490.50 ($6.02) on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 471.84 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 467.42. JPMorgan Global Growth & Income has a 52-week low of GBX 414.50 ($5.09) and a 52-week high of GBX 493.50 ($6.06). The stock has a market capitalization of £1.99 billion, a P/E ratio of 981.00 and a beta of 0.67. The company has a quick ratio of 5.88, a current ratio of 16.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.69.
JPMorgan Global Growth & Income Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than JPMorgan Global Growth & Income
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for JPMorgan Global Growth & Income Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JPMorgan Global Growth & Income and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.