Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO) (TSE:RNX – Get Free Report) Director Paul André Huet sold 23,944 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$4.15, for a total transaction of C$99,367.60.
Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO) Stock Performance
Karora Resources Inc. has a 12-month low of C$0.20 and a 12-month high of C$0.73. The company has a current ratio of 2.05, a quick ratio of 1.55 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 34.71. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.48. The stock has a market capitalization of C$291.99 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -60.00.
Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO) Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO)
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Karora Resources Inc. (RNX.TO) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.