OPHIR ENERGY PL/ADR (OTCMKTS:OPHRY – Get Free Report) was up ∞ on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $1.48 and last traded at $1.48. Approximately 2,000 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 116,436 shares.
OPHIR ENERGY PL/ADR Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.48 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.48.
About OPHIR ENERGY PL/ADR
Ophir Energy plc engages in the exploration, development, and production of upstream oil and gas properties in Asia and Africa. The company develops offshore and deep-water oil and gas exploration assets. It has 1 billion barrel of oil equivalent of reserves and resources. Ophir Energy plc was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than OPHIR ENERGY PL/ADR
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for OPHIR ENERGY PL/ADR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OPHIR ENERGY PL/ADR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.