Pelangio Exploration Inc. (CVE:PX – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 33.3% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02. Approximately 181,000 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 208% from the average daily volume of 58,832 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.02.
Pelangio Exploration Trading Down 25.0 %
The stock has a market cap of C$1.92 million, a PE ratio of -0.75 and a beta of 1.82. The company’s fifty day moving average is C$0.02 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.03. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 22.75, a current ratio of 0.82 and a quick ratio of 1.00.
About Pelangio Exploration
Pelangio Exploration Inc, a mineral exploration company, engages in acquiring, exploring, and developing mineral properties. It holds interests in various gold properties in Ghana and Canada. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Pelangio Exploration
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Pelangio Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pelangio Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.