Regulus Resources Inc. (CVE:REG – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$0.64 and last traded at C$0.64, with a volume of 67000 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.70.
Regulus Resources Trading Up 7.8 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$0.77 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.81. The stock has a market capitalization of C$85.91 million, a P/E ratio of -17.25 and a beta of 0.79. The company has a current ratio of 21.71, a quick ratio of 0.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.66.
About Regulus Resources
Regulus Resources Inc operates as a mineral exploration company. Its flagship project is the AntaKori copper-gold-silver project comprises 20 mineral concessions that cover an area of 438 hectares located in the Yanacocha-Hualgayoc mining district in the Department of Cajamarca, Northern Peru. Regulus Resources Inc was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Regulus Resources
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Regulus Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regulus Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.