Shares of Saker Aviation Services, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SKAS – Get Free Report) were up 1.1% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $5.88 and last traded at $5.81. Approximately 2,098 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 6% from the average daily volume of 2,223 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.75.
Saker Aviation Services Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of $5.70 million, a PE ratio of 8.42 and a beta of 0.88. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $5.68 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $5.23.
Saker Aviation Services Company Profile
Saker Aviation Services, Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates in the aviation services segment of the general aviation industry in the United States. It serves as the operator of a Downtown Manhattan (New York) Heliport, a fixed base operation (FBO); and a provider of aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services at the Garden City (Kansas) Regional Airport.
- Five stocks we like better than Saker Aviation Services
- How to Invest in Energy
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Saker Aviation Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Saker Aviation Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.