Value Exchange International (OTCMKTS:VEII – Get Free Report) released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The company reported ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, reports. The firm had revenue of $2.96 million for the quarter.
Value Exchange International Price Performance
Shares of VEII opened at $0.08 on Friday. Value Exchange International has a 1-year low of $0.04 and a 1-year high of $0.24. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.16 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.13.
Value Exchange International Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Value Exchange International
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Value Exchange International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Value Exchange International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.