Wallbridge Mining Company Limited (TSE:WM – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$0.08 and last traded at C$0.08, with a volume of 242598 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.09.
Wallbridge Mining Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.11 and a 200 day moving average price of C$0.13. The company has a current ratio of 4.07, a quick ratio of 4.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. The firm has a market cap of C$86.70 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.13 and a beta of 1.69.
Wallbridge Mining Company Profile
Wallbridge Mining Company Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, discovery, development, and production of gold properties. The company also explores for copper and nickel deposits, as well as platinum group metals. Its flagship property is the Fenelon gold property located in Northern Abitibi, Quebec, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Wallbridge Mining
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Wallbridge Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wallbridge Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.