Shares of Wildcat Petroleum Plc (LON:WCAT – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week low on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 0.12 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.14 ($0.00), with a volume of 13421675 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.14 ($0.00).
Wildcat Petroleum Stock Up 3.8 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 0.25 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 0.36. The firm has a market cap of £3.78 million, a PE ratio of -0.91 and a beta of -1.25.
About Wildcat Petroleum
Wildcat Petroleum Plc invests in the upstream sector of the petroleum industry. It focuses on the exploration, appraisal, development, and production of oil and gas. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Wildcat Petroleum
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Wildcat Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wildcat Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.