Aceto Corporation (OTCMKTS:ACETQ – Get Free Report) shares shot up 14.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.11 and last traded at $0.11. 4,900 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 1,479,052 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.10.
Aceto Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.11 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.11.
Aceto Corporation markets, sells and distributes finished dosage form generics, nutraceutical products, pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients, agricultural protection products and specialty chemicals. The company’s operating segment consists of Human Health, Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Performance Chemicals.
- Five stocks we like better than Aceto
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Aceto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aceto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.