Shares of AIX.V (CVE:AIX – Get Free Report) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.28 and traded as high as C$0.29. AIX.V shares last traded at C$0.28, with a volume of 354,345 shares.
AIX.V Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.28 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.28.
Alix Resources Corp., a junior mineral exploration company, engages in acquiring, exploring, and evaluating mineral properties in North America. The company primarily explores for lithium deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Electra property comprising two exploration concession applications, including the Tule Concession covering 18,125 hectares; and the Tecolote Concession covering 4,500 hectares located in Mexico.
- Five stocks we like better than AIX.V
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for AIX.V Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AIX.V and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.