Aixtron Se (ETR:AIXA – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of €31.24 ($33.59) and traded as low as €29.14 ($31.33). Aixtron shares last traded at €30.24 ($32.52), with a volume of 492,799 shares trading hands.
Aixtron Trading Up 2.6 %
The business’s 50-day moving average price is €31.11 and its 200 day moving average price is €31.20. The company has a market cap of $3.40 billion, a P/E ratio of 25.63, a P/E/G ratio of 2.38 and a beta of 0.81. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, a quick ratio of 2.05 and a current ratio of 3.31.
AIXTRON SE, together with its subsidiaries, provides deposition equipment to the semiconductor industry in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The company also engages development of deposition processes, such as equipment, consulting and training, customer support, and service for equipment, as well as peripheral equipment and services.
- Five stocks we like better than Aixtron
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Aixtron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aixtron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.