Almaden Minerals Ltd. (TSE:AMM – Get Free Report) (NYSEMKT:AAU)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.18 and traded as high as C$0.19. Almaden Minerals shares last traded at C$0.19, with a volume of 9,000 shares changing hands.
Almaden Minerals Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.19 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.18. The company has a current ratio of 18.49, a quick ratio of 23.78 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.57. The stock has a market capitalization of C$25.39 million, a P/E ratio of -2.06 and a beta of 0.90.
About Almaden Minerals
Almaden Minerals Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in Mexico. The company's principal asset includes a 100% interest in the Ixtaca gold-silver project located in Puebla State, Mexico. Almaden Minerals Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Almaden Minerals
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Almaden Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Almaden Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.