Atlantic Sapphire ASA (OTC:AASZF – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 29.5% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as C$0.15 and last traded at C$0.15. Approximately 8,664 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 65% from the average daily volume of 24,826 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.12.
Atlantic Sapphire ASA Stock Up 29.5 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.14 and its 200 day moving average price is C$0.39.
About Atlantic Sapphire ASA
Atlantic Sapphire ASA, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the land-based salmon farming business. It operates through two segments, Fish Farming (Denmark); and Fish Farming (US). The company is involved in the production and sale of salmon. It operates in the United States, Denmark, and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Atlantic Sapphire ASA
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Atlantic Sapphire ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlantic Sapphire ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.