Shares of Aura Energy Limited (LON:AURA – Get Free Report) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 15.27 ($0.19) and traded as low as GBX 14.50 ($0.18). Aura Energy shares last traded at GBX 15 ($0.18), with a volume of 77,395 shares traded.
Aura Energy Stock Up 1.7 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.42, a quick ratio of 7.70 and a current ratio of 9.00. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 15.27 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 12.31. The company has a market cap of £92.92 million, a P/E ratio of -1,500.00 and a beta of -0.11.
About Aura Energy
Aura Energy Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the evaluation, development, and exploration of mineral properties in Mauritania and Sweden. It primarily explores for uranium, vanadium, gold, and base metals. The company owns 100% interests in the Häggån Polymetallic project located in Sweden; and the Tiris uranium project located in Mauritania.
- Five stocks we like better than Aura Energy
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Aura Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aura Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.