BlackRock Throgmorton Trust plc (LON:THRG – Get Free Report) shares passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 550.52 ($6.76) and traded as high as GBX 584 ($7.17). BlackRock Throgmorton Trust shares last traded at GBX 583 ($7.16), with a volume of 92,497 shares changing hands.
BlackRock Throgmorton Trust Trading Up 1.6 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 550.52 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 569.79. The stock has a market capitalization of £561.20 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1,267.39 and a beta of 1.17.
About BlackRock Throgmorton Trust
BlackRock Throgmorton Trust plc is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched by BlackRock Fund Managers Limited. It is managed by BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited. The fund invests in the public equity markets of the United Kingdom. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than BlackRock Throgmorton Trust
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for BlackRock Throgmorton Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlackRock Throgmorton Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.