BNCCORP, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BNCC – Get Free Report) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $22.88 and traded as high as $23.19. BNCCORP shares last traded at $22.97, with a volume of 47,565 shares trading hands.
BNCCORP Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average of $22.88 and a 200-day moving average of $23.26. The company has a current ratio of 0.89, a quick ratio of 0.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15. The stock has a market cap of $82.30 million, a PE ratio of 16.41 and a beta of 0.90.
BNCCORP, Inc operates as the bank holding company for BNC National Bank that provides community banking, retail and mortgage banking, and wealth management services to businesses and consumers. The company offers commercial banking services, including business financing, commercial real estate lending, small business administration loans, business checking, cash management, corporate credit cards, and merchant services to small to middle-market businesses.
- Five stocks we like better than BNCCORP
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for BNCCORP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BNCCORP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.