Else Nutrition (CVE:BABY – Free Report) had its price target cut by Canaccord Genuity Group from C$0.55 to C$0.45 in a report issued on Wednesday, BayStreet.CA reports. They currently have a hold rating on the stock.
Else Nutrition Price Performance
Shares of CVE BABY opened at C$1.17 on Wednesday. Else Nutrition has a 1 year low of C$1.06 and a 1 year high of C$4.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.23, a current ratio of 7.00 and a quick ratio of 5.20. The company’s 50-day moving average is C$1.17 and its 200 day moving average is C$1.17. The stock has a market capitalization of C$121.91 million and a P/E ratio of -6.16.
About Else Nutrition
- Five stocks we like better than Else Nutrition
- Basic Materials Stocks Investing
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Else Nutrition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Else Nutrition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.