Shares of City of London Investment Group Plc (LON:CLIG – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 392.88 ($4.82) and traded as low as GBX 310.70 ($3.82). City of London Investment Group shares last traded at GBX 320 ($3.93), with a volume of 56,593 shares traded.
City of London Investment Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.77, a quick ratio of 2.68 and a current ratio of 3.06. The firm has a market capitalization of £162.18 million, a P/E ratio of 1,066.67 and a beta of 0.53. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 349.36 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 392.55.
About City of London Investment Group
City of London Investment Group PLC is a publically owned investment manager. The firm provides client focused equity portfolios. It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The firm invests in small cap companies in emerging markets to create its portfolios. It uses combination of macroeconomic, qualitative, and top down company analysis to make its investments.
- Five stocks we like better than City of London Investment Group
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for City of London Investment Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for City of London Investment Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.