Continental Gold Inc (OTCMKTS:CGOOF – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $4.11 and traded as low as $4.09. Continental Gold shares last traded at $4.11, with a volume of 500 shares changing hands.
Continental Gold Stock Up 0.3 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $4.11 and its 200 day moving average price is $4.11.
About Continental Gold
Continental Gold Inc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of gold resource properties in Colombia. The company holds the rights to develop and explore 1 advanced-stage gold project, as well as explore 3 early-stage projects in Colombia covering an area of approximately 76,565 hectares.
- Five stocks we like better than Continental Gold
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Continental Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Continental Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.