Doubleview Gold Corp. (OTC:DBLVF – Get Free Report) shares fell 2.4% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.38 and last traded at $0.39. 43,250 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 57% from the average session volume of 99,582 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.40.
Doubleview Gold Trading Down 2.4 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.40 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.34.
Doubleview Gold Company Profile
Doubleview Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in British Columbia. The company explores for copper, gold, silver, and zinc deposits. It holds a 100% interest in the Hat property with nine mineral claims covering an area of approximately 3,561.43 hectares located in northwestern British Columbia; and 90% interests in the Red Spring property that comprise 6 mineral claims, which covers an area of approximately 4,224.34 hectares situated in Omineca district, British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Doubleview Gold
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Doubleview Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Doubleview Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.