ECA Marcellus Trust I (OTCMKTS:ECT – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.41. ECA Marcellus Trust I shares last traded at $0.40, with a volume of 22,400 shares.
ECA Marcellus Trust I Stock Down 2.9 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.40. The stock has a market capitalization of $7.05 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 5.00 and a beta of 2.00.
About ECA Marcellus Trust I
ECA Marcellus Trust I is a statutory trust. It owns royalty interest in producing wells and development wells. It also acquires horizontal natural gas development wells to be drilled to the Marcellus Shale formation. The company was founded in March 2010 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
- Five stocks we like better than ECA Marcellus Trust I
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for ECA Marcellus Trust I Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ECA Marcellus Trust I and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.