Emblem Corp (CVE:EMC – Get Free Report) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $1.88 and traded as low as $1.84. Emblem shares last traded at $1.88, with a volume of 597,714 shares.
Emblem Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.88 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.88. The stock has a market cap of $245.45 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -9.89. The company has a quick ratio of 3.24, a current ratio of 3.61 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 30.01.
Emblem Company Profile
Emblem Corp. produces, distributes, and sells medical cannabis and cannabis derivatives in Canada. The company also operates medical cannabis education centers to provide education services for making informed decisions about medical cannabis treatment options to physicians and patients. In addition, it provides various accessories.
- Five stocks we like better than Emblem
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Emblem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emblem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.