Envoy Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:COCH – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 4.2% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.75 and last traded at $0.91. Approximately 29,363 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 68% from the average daily volume of 91,867 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.95.
Envoy Medical Stock Down 4.2 %
About Envoy Medical
Envoy Medical Corporation manufactures and markets an implantable hearing aid device. Its products include hearing aids; middle ear implants that include esteem hearing implants; bone conduction devices; and cochlear implants, such as acclaim cochlear implants. The company offers hearing prosthetics under the Esteem brand name.
- Five stocks we like better than Envoy Medical
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Envoy Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Envoy Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.