Glanbia plc (OTCMKTS:GLAPF – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $15.29 and traded as high as $16.50. Glanbia shares last traded at $16.50, with a volume of 400 shares traded.
Glanbia Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $15.83 and its 200-day moving average is $15.30.
Glanbia Company Profile
Glanbia plc operates as a nutrition company worldwide. The company manufactures and sells sports nutrition and lifestyle nutrition products in various formats, including powders, ready-to-eat bars and snacking foods, and ready-to-drink beverages through various channels, such as specialty retail, online, and gyms, as well the food, drug, mass, and club channels.
- Five stocks we like better than Glanbia
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Glanbia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Glanbia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.