MarketWise, Inc. (NASDAQ:MKTW – Get Free Report) major shareholder Greenhaven Road Investment Man sold 5,663 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $2.99, for a total value of $16,932.37. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 1,973,359 shares in the company, valued at approximately $5,900,343.41. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Large shareholders that own more than 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Greenhaven Road Investment Man also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 17th, Greenhaven Road Investment Man sold 24,981 shares of MarketWise stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $3.01, for a total value of $75,192.81.
- On Monday, November 13th, Greenhaven Road Investment Man sold 25,347 shares of MarketWise stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $2.73, for a total value of $69,197.31.
- On Friday, November 10th, Greenhaven Road Investment Man sold 1,600 shares of MarketWise stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $2.46, for a total value of $3,936.00.
- On Wednesday, November 8th, Greenhaven Road Investment Man sold 1,553 shares of MarketWise stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $2.50, for a total value of $3,882.50.
MarketWise Stock Up 2.4 %
Shares of MarketWise stock opened at $3.01 on Friday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $1.90 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.90. MarketWise, Inc. has a 1-year low of $1.24 and a 1-year high of $3.10.
MarketWise Announces Dividend
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Needham & Company LLC reissued a “buy” rating and issued a $3.00 price target on shares of MarketWise in a report on Monday, November 13th.
Institutional Trading of MarketWise
Hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the business. Alliancebernstein L.P. bought a new stake in MarketWise during the 3rd quarter valued at $26,000. Virtu Financial LLC bought a new stake in MarketWise during the 2nd quarter valued at $28,000. American International Group Inc. bought a new stake in MarketWise during the 2nd quarter valued at $29,000. Deuterium Capital Management LLC bought a new stake in MarketWise during the 1st quarter valued at $33,000. Finally, Jane Street Group LLC bought a new stake in MarketWise during the 3rd quarter valued at $33,000. Institutional investors own 29.26% of the company’s stock.
MarketWise Company Profile
MarketWise, Inc operates a content and technology multi-brand platform for self-directed investors in the United States and Internationally. Its platform includes subscription businesses that provides financial research, software, education, and tools to navigate the financial markets. The company offers various investment strategies, such as value investing, income, growth, commodities, cryptocurrencies, venture, crowdfunded investing, biotechnology, mutual funds, options, and trading; investment research product portfolio through a range of media, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile; and financial newsletters.
- Five stocks we like better than MarketWise
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for MarketWise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MarketWise and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.