Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GBOOY – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $42.36 and traded as high as $47.45. Grupo Financiero Banorte shares last traded at $46.63, with a volume of 19,888 shares trading hands.
Grupo Financiero Banorte Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $42.36 and its 200-day moving average is $42.67.
Grupo Financiero Banorte Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, October 26th. Investors of record on Friday, October 20th were paid a dividend of $1.3455 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, October 19th.
Grupo Financiero Banorte Company Profile
Grupo Financiero Banorte, SAB. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, provides banking and financial products and services in Mexico. The company offers payroll accounts and credit cards; car, mortgage, payroll, and personal credit banorte; and savings and investment products. It also provides insurance products, including life, home, auto, health, savings, credit card, mobile equipment, and mortgage credit insurance; foreign exchange services; and online and mobile banking services.
- Five stocks we like better than Grupo Financiero Banorte
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Financiero Banorte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Financiero Banorte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.