Invesco Short Duration Bond ETF (BATS:ISDB – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Friday, November 17th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, November 21st will be given a dividend of 0.1145 per share on Friday, November 24th. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 20th.
Invesco Short Duration Bond ETF Price Performance
BATS:ISDB opened at $24.66 on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $24.53 and a 200 day moving average of $24.66.
Invesco Short Duration Bond ETF Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Invesco Short Duration Bond ETF
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco Short Duration Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco Short Duration Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.