iShares Premium Money Market ETF (TSE:CMR – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, TickerTech reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of 0.186 per share on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $2.23 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 4.45%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 21st.
iShares Premium Money Market ETF Stock Performance
TSE:CMR opened at C$50.15 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of C$50.11 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$50.10. iShares Premium Money Market ETF has a 52-week low of C$49.99 and a 52-week high of C$50.21.
- Five stocks we like better than iShares Premium Money Market ETF
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Premium Money Market ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Premium Money Market ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.