Jefferies Financial Group reaffirmed their hold rating on shares of Elementis (LON:ELM – Free Report) in a report published on Wednesday morning, Digital Look reports. They currently have a GBX 110 ($1.35) target price on the stock.
Separately, Barclays lowered their price objective on Elementis from GBX 139 ($1.71) to GBX 137 ($1.68) and set an equal weight rating on the stock in a research note on Thursday, October 5th.
Elementis Stock Performance
Elementis plc operates as a specialty chemical company in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, and internationally. It operates through Personal Care, Coatings, and Talc segments. The Personal Care segment provides rheological modifiers and compounded products, including active ingredients for AP deodorants, for personal care manufacturers.
- Five stocks we like better than Elementis
- What is a Special Dividend?
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Elementis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elementis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.