Jiangxi Copper Company Limited (OTCMKTS:JIAXF – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 6.1% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.39 and last traded at $1.39. Approximately 1,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 93% from the average daily volume of 13,565 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.31.
Jiangxi Copper Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $1.58 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.59.
About Jiangxi Copper
Jiangxi Copper Company Limited engages in exploring, mining, smelting, and refining copper in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and internationally. It offers copper cathodes, copper rods and wires, sulphuric acid, and other products, as well as deposit, loan, guarantee, and financing consultation services.
- Five stocks we like better than Jiangxi Copper
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- How to Invest in Social Media
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Jiangxi Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jiangxi Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.