JPEL Private Equity Limited (LON:JPEL – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1.05 ($0.01) and traded as low as GBX 0.97 ($0.01). JPEL Private Equity shares last traded at GBX 0.97 ($0.01), with a volume of 15,002 shares.
JPEL Private Equity Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 1.02 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 1.05. The firm has a market capitalization of £246,186.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -8.08 and a beta of 0.40.
JPEL Private Equity Company Profile
JPEL Private Equity Limited is a fund specializing in direct, secondary direct, and fund of funds investments. The fund primarily invests in buyout funds, venture capital funds, and special situation funds. It typically invests throughout the world, with a focus on Europe, North America, and Asia. For its direct investments, the fund prefers to co-invest alongside private equity sponsors.
- Five stocks we like better than JPEL Private Equity
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for JPEL Private Equity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JPEL Private Equity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.