Jupiter Wellness, Inc. (NASDAQ:JUPWW – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 16.8% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $1.64 and last traded at $1.60. Approximately 18,432 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 165% from the average daily volume of 6,964 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.37.
Jupiter Wellness Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.37 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.22.
About Jupiter Wellness
jupiter wellness, inc. operates as a hemp-derived cannabidiol (cbd) consumer product development company. it develops various therapeutic and medical use for cbd in the treatment of various ailment and diseases, such as cancer, arthritis, anxiety, insomnia, psoriasis, chronic pain, and others. the company markets cbd-infused sun care lotion formulas containing various sun protection factors under the canisun brand.
- Five stocks we like better than Jupiter Wellness
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- S&P 500’s Whirlwind: Big gains, warning whispers & tactical moves
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
Receive News & Ratings for Jupiter Wellness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jupiter Wellness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.